Compliance Standards Implementation and Audits Services
ISO 27001 -Information Security Standards
ISO 27001 is an international standard published by the International Standardization Organization (ISO), and it describes how to manage information security in a organization.
ISO 27001 can be implemented in any kind of organization, profit or non-profit, private or state-owned, small or large. It was written by the world’s best experts in the field of information security and provides methodology for the implementation of information security management in an organization. It also enables companies to become certified, which means that an independent certification body has confirmed that an organization has implemented information security compliant with ISO 27001.
Benefits of ISO 27001
- Compliance towards data protection– If an organization must comply to various regulations regarding data protection ,privacy and IT Governance then ISO 27001 can bring the methodology which enables them to do the most efficient way.
- Lower Costs of Information Security – various Incidents can happens inside the organization which can cause interruption in the service and data leakage . Adopting the Standards will lower the costs as it will give responsiveness towards incidents so occur which can be controlled.
- Marketing Differentiator -ISO 27001 gives confidence to the clients and investors that their sensitive data are safe with you.
- Effectiveness in the Organization Processes-Adopting the standards will clearly define the roles and responsibilities and duties that has to adopt by every stakeholder. Also the accessibility of information assets cab be categorized according to the roles played by each stakeholder.
ARBPWorldwide provides complete consultation and make organizations ready to achieve the standards.
ISO 22301: Business Continuity Standards
ARBPWorldwide offers consultancy to provide the best framework for managing business continuity in an organization.
ISO 22301:2012 Societal security – Business continuity management systems framework when implemented will decrease the possibility of a disruptive incident, and if such incident does occur, an organization will be ready to respond in an appropriate way, thus drastically decreasing the potential damage of such incident.
Any organization can adapt this framework and applicable to all kind of organisations.
National Electronic Security Authority (NESA) is a UAE Cyber security framework and is applicable to all the organizations based in UAE.
The framework covers the complete information Security assurance and Business Continuity planning under different management and technical controls adopted by the organization.
ARBPWorldwide offers consultancy to organizations and make them ready to get complied as per the UAE Cyber security standards.
COBIT 5 is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework, providing an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT that reflects the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. This evolutionary version incorporates the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems. COBIT 5 builds by integrating other major frameworks, standards and resources, including ISACA’s Val IT, Risk IT and BMIS.
ARBPWorldwide provides consultants to make the organizations ready to follow the framework. The framework focuses on following :
- Audits and Assurance - Manage vulnerabilities and ensure compliance.
- Risk Management- Evaluate and optimize enterprise risk.
- Information Security- Oversee and manage information security.
- Regulatory and Compliance-Keep ahead of rapidly changing regulations.
- Governance of Enterprise IT-Align IT goals and strategic business objectives.